Get the Sprintax account for free

Welcome to the Sprintax Access Code request form.

To complete your tax return you will need a W2 form from each of your hosting companies in the USA - some of you internet at more than one. You will also need a 1099 form from your bank if you received any interests from your savings OR for example an account opening bonus. If you invested in the stock market you will also recieve form that you will have to add to your return. Basically, all sources of income from the USA must be documented.

You will receive your Access Code with instructions on Friday.


This form is only for interns and trainees on J1 Intern/Trainee visa sponsored by The Ohio International Agricultural and Horticultural Intern Program (TOP). International Students and Scholars of The Ohio State University should not use this form.



Complete this form only if you had at least one day of internship with TOP in the USA in 2017
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Host Employer - name of company
Your Email Address

We will process your request on the following Friday.